HLE-200T-2000T Elbow Mandrel Forming Hydraulic Press
Main performance characteristics:
1. The fuselage is a four-column structure, with optimized design of the stress parts, beautiful appearance, economical and applicable.
2. The volume of the filling tank is increased to ensure fast filling and reduce the pressure up time. Increase the heat dissipation area and reduce the oil temperature.
3. The end face modulus of the three beams of the main engine is relatively large, which improves the stiffness of the three beams and greatly extends the service life.
4. Both the main cylinder and piston rod are made of high-quality forgings, which improves reliability.
5. The main rod adopts a four-nut structure, which improves the pre-tightening performance and can maintain accuracy and stability for a long time.
6. The surface of the piston rod and column are quenched and plated with hard chromium to improve wear resistance and prevent surface corrosion and scratches.
7. The advanced cartridge valve is adopted, which has a compact structure, reduces pipeline connections, improves the tightness of the system, and reduces leakage.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US