YTW-63T-200T Elbow Ball Forming Hydraulic Press
It is suitable for steel pipe bending, elbow deformation process, bending, flanging, sheet stretching, etc. This machine has independent power mechanism and electrical system, and adopts button centralized control, which can realize three operation modes: adjustment, manual and semi-automatic.
The working pressure, pressing speed, and stroke range of this machine can be adjusted according to process requirements. And it can complete two process modes of constant pressure and constant stroke, the process mode of constant pressure. After pressing, it has the action of holding pressure and delaying automatic return.
Optional accessories: photoelectric protection device. Digital display system for stroke, pressure and time. Hydraulic system heating and cooling device. PLC programmable controller, punching buffer device, mold heating and temperature control device, etc.
Main performance characteristics:
1. The fuselage is a four-column structure, and the stress parts have been optimized for design, beautiful in appearance, and economical and applicable.
2. The volume of the filling tank is increased to ensure fast filling and reduce the pressure up time. Increase the heat dissipation area and reduce the oil temperature.
3. The end face modulus of the three beams of the main engine is relatively large, which improves the stiffness of the three beams and greatly extends the service life.
4. Both the main cylinder and piston rod are made of high-quality forgings, which improves reliability.
5. The main rod adopts a four-nut structure, which improves the pre-tightening performance and can maintain accuracy and stability for a long time.
6. The surface of the piston rod and column are quenched and plated with hard chromium to improve wear resistance and prevent surface corrosion and scratches.
7. The advanced cartridge valve is adopted, which has a compact structure, reduces pipeline connections, improves the tightness of the system, and reduces leakage.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US